UCLA on iTunes U is a public service and your content represents UCLA. With this in mind, departments, divisions, or units should set criteria for the quality and content of the materials they distribute.
We recommend planning how you want to organize your content in advance. UCLA on iTunes U has multiple tiers of organization available. Course pages are the starting point, and can be very simple, offering only a track or two, or they can be quite complex, using tabs to organize materials in variety of ways.
Please contact your local IT support or the iTunes U project team to discuss options.
Where do I start?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Glossary of Terms (Download PDF)
- Preparing Content for UCLA on iTunes U
- Podcasting Resources
- Request a Site (Requires UCLA ID)
- Understanding the UCLA Podcast License Agreement (Download PDF)